Junior Duty Single-Weave, Closed Mesh, Flexible Eye Wire Mesh Pulling Grips features:
- Grips are for pulling overhead or underground cable.
- Stringing service or communication lines into buildings or through conduit.
- Designed to pass through ducts, conduit, blocks and sheaves.
- Cable pulling mesh grips are made of strong, long lasting galvanized steel.
- Flexible eye follows the line of pull.
- Junior duty is used for small jobs where pulling tensions are low.
- 3 Sizes available.
CAT. NO. KPJ50: Cable size .50″ to .61″, Length 8 1/2″, Max load 260 lbs.
CAT. NO. KPJ75: Cable size .75″ to .99″, Length 10″, Max load 560 lbs.
CAT. NO. KPJ100: Cable size 1.00″ to 1.24″, length 11 1/2″, Max load 780 lbs.