- Helps eliminate winding and tangling of rope and cable during pull.
- Connects grip and pulling rope.
- All stainless steel body construction.
- Efficient thrust and roller bearing construction allows smooth rotation, even under full load.
- Clevis pins are “shoulder bolt” style, so load on both sides of clevis is taken on the shoulder, not the thread.
- Select the swivel with the maximum rated capacity that meets or exceeds the cable puller’s maximum pulling force.
|CAT. NO.||MAX RATED CAPACITY||DIAMETER||LENGTH||REPLACEMENT PIN|
|39106||2260 LBS||7/8″||3 1/2″||39112|
|39107||5000 LBS||1 1/4″||4 1/8″||39112|
|39108||7000 LBS||1 3/8″||4 17/32″||39114|
|39109||10,000 LBS||1 5/8″||5 7/16″||39115|