ROLLCLIP Z is a pulley-carabiner with a gate opening on the non-pulley side to facilitate installation on anchors and devices. It is available in two locking systems: automatic TRIACT-LOCK system or manual SCREW-LOCK system.
- Easier handling:
- sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings for excellent efficiency
- gate opening on the non-pulley side, to facilitate installation on devices
- Keylock system prevents any accidental snagging of the carabiner when putting the pulley in place
- H cross-section of carabiner:
- ensures an improved strength-to-weight ratio
- protects markings from abrasion
- Two locking systems available:
- TRIACT-LOCK: automatic locking with triple-action gate opening
- SCREW-LOCK: the manual screw-lock with red band provides a visual warning when the carabiner is unlocked
- Material(s): aluminum
- Min. rope diameter: .27"
- Max. rope diameter: .51"
- Sheave diameter: .71"
- Maximum working load: 2 x 2 = 4 kN
- Efficiency: 85 %
- Major axis strength: 20 kN
- Minor axis strength: 8 kN
- Open gate strength: 7 kN
|References||P75 TL||P75 SL|
|Weight||3.88 oz.||3.70 oz.|
|Certification(s)||CE EN 362, EN 12278, EAC||CE EN 362, EN 12278, EAC|
Product Number: P75SL, P75TL
Call 800-227-4255 to order.