The Adjustable TriFit™ Short Back Belt, a truly one-of-a-kind and fully adjustable belt, now equipped with 3 forms of adjustment. The patented Adjustable TriFit™ Short Back Belt allows the user to easily adjust both the upper and lower sets of D-rings AND offers an adjustable man-rated upper belt strap. The adjustable belt strap allows for more adjustment on the lower end of the adjustment range to fit a wider variety of body styles. This is especially useful for smaller waisted users.
• Larger Aluminum upper D-rings reduce the overall weight of the belt and make it easier to connect a secondary lanyard for transitioning.
• Increased forward adjustment on the upper D-rings without restricting rearward adjustment.
• Upper D-ring and belt strap adjustments offset to eliminate any chance of binding up.
• Y2 adjustment buckles on the upper and lower D-rings, as well as on the Belt Strap, secure the belt adjustments and don’t allow slippage.
• The size range remains the same as 20192CM. 4-sizes on the Small through Large, 5 on the Extra Large.
• The Belt Strap adjustment allows user to center the tongue buckle.
• This belt is perfect for those who work in areas of the country where there are large temperature swings – when one part of day or season you could be wearing only FR pants and shirt, then next you could be wearing heavy-duty Carhartt’s. Having an adjustable belt allows the user to adjust for comfort and practicality.
• This belt is also great for those entering the trade who may either lose weight during line school or gain weight throughout their career.