Designed for use in haul systems as a tractor or progress capture device
Simple to use, and ergonomic:
– Openable cam allows installation or removal of the rope clamp at any point on the rope
– Independent safety catches on each side of the device allow easy opening while reducing the risk of accidental opening. These safety catches are equipped with an unlocked indicator.
– Cam integrated into frame of device to facilitate handling
– Large attachment hole to facilitate carabiner rotation
– Integrated cam spring helps avoid accidental snagging and increases durability
Material(s): aluminum, stainless steel, nylon
Weight: 9.17 oz.
Certification(s): CE EN 567, CE EN 12841 type B, EAC, NFPA 1983 Technical Use
Rope compatibility: 3/8″ to 1/2″