- Arc rating: ATPV 8.9 cal/cm2
- ANSI/ISEA 107 Class 3
- Solid Westex® DH fabric for long lasting performance and comfort.
- 2-inch 3M™ Scotchlite™ FR reflective tape for superior visibility
- FR hook and loop closure
- Meets NFPA 70E, ASTM F1506
- To Be Worn Over Arc Rated Clothing Only. Not meant to be worn alone or over Non-Arc Resistant apparel.
Class R3 apparel is intended for workers requiring the highest level of visibility, have high task loads and need to be visible throughout a full range of body motions.
EXTENDED LIFE – REUSABLE/LAUNDERABLE
Reusing or laundering products not only reduces cost, but also reduces the amount of waste that is put into our landfills in turn reducing the environmental impact.
PPE CATEGORY: 2
The NFPA has identified the various FR hazardous risk category levels, which range from PPE 1 (which is low risk and requires AR clothing with a minimum arc rating of 4), up to PPE 4 (which is high risk and requires AR clothing with a minimum arc rating of 40). Each level, 1-4, is rated at a certain amount of flame resistance measured in cal/cm2.