The revolutionary patented 6-D™ Adjustable Body Belt has the low-profile construction of a 2-D Body Belt, with the functionality of a 4-D stacked Body Belt, reducing surface area and weight overall. A groundbreaking change to the legendary linemen’s body belt for the new generation of WPFR climbers! With the addition of the innovative multi-hole D-ring, the 6-D™ belt will allow the use of any WPFR device on the market. Climb, work, and transition with any WPFR you may have with endless connection configurations available!
- The revolutionary patented multi-hole D-ring provides numerous points of connection for both your primary (WPFR) and secondary lanyard (s). The numerous points of connection allow the user to climb, work, and transition in several different configurations.
- 2 ½” offset connection points prevents the WPFR device and secondary lanyard from binding on each other.
- Center connection point provides the user a larger area to connect and disconnect a secondary lanyard.
- Offers an adjustable man-rated belt strap and an adjustable work positioning D-piece that allows the user to customize the size and feel of the belt.
- Low profile construction of a 2-D Body Belt, with the functionality of a 4-D stacked Body Belt, reducing surface area and weight overall.
- Y2 adjustment buckles on the D-rings and belt strap eliminate slippage during use.
- Pouch tabs
- Accessory ring and snap
- Tape thong
- Available with a Quick Connect Buckle